New Student Registration Checklist
Regional School District #13
New Student Registration
Items to be submitted by Parent/Guardian before a student can be enrolled.
- Residency Forms: Documents required for proof of residency are as follows:
- A utility bill, if you own your own home; or
- A lease agreement signed by all parties, if you are renting followed up by a utility bill as soon as one is available; or
- A completed and notarized Local Resident’s Statement if you are living with someone in town, or
- A lease or copy of a settlement statement or deed from your closing if you are moving to town followed up by a utility bill as soon as one is available.
- Health and Immunization Records(approval from Nurse)
- Release of Information form
- Student Information/Emergency Form
- Bus Information Form
- Band/Chorus Form
If applicable, the following information will also be required:
- Current Individual Education Plan(IEP) for Special Education Students
- Proof of Guardianship
- Court Records of custody, visitation rights, parental restrictions, etc.